local services, attractions and restaurants
- Bedar dining - There are bistros/bars in the village for all day snacks, meals and drinks
- El Paso - amazing tapas, friendly welcome and the best bacon sandwich for breakfast, made by Roddy!
- La Montana Restaurante - A La Carte (15 minutes out of town in the direction of Lubrin)
- Restaurante El Miramar - mouth watering Pierna de Cordero (leg of lamb) and paella, closed Thursdays!
- Corner Bar - Next to the Cajamar Bank, a daily changing menu offering tapas and set meals
Garrucha – is an ideal spot for enjoying its marvellous beaches and its excellent fresh fish. Mojacar has a huge amount of restaurant options to suit all tastes
- Bedarfit Gym & Casa Matreros Bedarin - Bédar, Spain. Circuits , Bootcamp , Bodyshock , Pilates classes! Call 647 59 33 23
- Monday - Antas / Berja / Huercal Overa
- Tuesday - Albox / Cuevas del Almanzora / Los Gallardos
- Wednesday - Bedar / Lubrin / Mojacar / Velez Blanco
- Thursday - Carboneras / Cuevas del Almanzora / Huercal Overa / Olula del Rio / Sorbas
- Friday - Garrucha / Turre / Zurgena
- Saturday- Arboleas / Tijola / Velez Rubio / Vera
- Sunday - La Alfoquia / Villaricos / San Juan de los Terreros - summer only
- Evening Summer Craft Market: In July and August, Vera Playa is host to a handicraft market which averages about 50 stalls and opens for business from 8pm until late,the market is situated near the Hotel Zimbali.
Copyright casa fuentecica